Terms and Conditions
- By browsing and using Kemajuan Tong Tor Sdn Bhd’s website, you agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- The term TongTor or “us” or “we” refers to Kemajuan Tong Tor Sdn Bhd, the owner of the website whose registered office is at No. 25, 1st Floor, Jalan Lambak, 86000 Kluang, Johor, Malaysia and business address at No. 3, Jalan Indah ½, Taman Kluang Indah, 86000 Kluang, Johor, Malaysia.
- This website including the copyright to the contents of this website is owned by or licensed to TongTor.
- This website serves as a personal use, quick reference, illustration and information purposes only and may not be copied, redistributed or published in any manner without the written permission of TongTor. It is strictly prohibited to use any unauthorized part of this website.
- The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks displayed on this website are owned by TongTor. The contents of this website shall not be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website. It is strictly prohibited to use/misuse any of the Trademarks displayed on this website, except mentioned in these Terms and Conditions.
- TongTor reserves the right to take any action caused by the improper or unauthorized use of this website, including infringement of its trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- TongTor does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any purpose.
- TongTor shall not hold liability for any information and materials that may contain inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that any such information and materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. Ensuring that any materials or information available on this website meet your specific requirements shall be your own responsibility.
- No any other party including TongTor, involved in creating, producing or delivering this website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this website.
- Everything on this website is provided to you “As is” without any kind of warranty, either expressed or implied. TongTor shall not be responsible for any damages, loss of profits, injuries, savings or goodwill resulting from your use or inability to use information provided on this website.
All claims, damages, actions and proceeding made or brought against TongTor arising from your use of this website and/or any breach of terms in relation thereto by you, shall be indemnified indemnified and kept indemnified by you.
Links to Other Websites
- The links to other websites provided herein is solely for your convenience and does not imply that TongTor endorse such websites.
- TongTor shall not be liable and bears no responsibility for the contents of such other websites and any damages or injuries howsoever arising therefrom.
- Viewing of the linked websites is at your own risk.
Variation and Changes
TongTor reserves the right to change or modify any of the information and terms contained without prior notice.
Governing Law and Jurisdication
The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysia laws and you shall submit to the jurisdiction of Malaysia courts.